sashockey!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

allright.. tomorrow is da last day of da week.. sun is the semis against ORA.. cant wait mann.. well sat also gonna have family gp too.. i will never remember this day.. first the principal came into my class for 45 minutes and spot check.. teacher extra and talk so big.. when she go off, it was back to fun of course.. hell mann.. science learnt bout chapter 6.. nothing much.. did worksheets for maths, had test for chinese, quite ok.. music teacher nvr come, history made my hand ache like what.. walow.. tmr another siann day.. why friday??? but heck.. just train tomorrow and forget everything! Exams are coming.. YEAH!! No lessons.. Can study like siao.. The bad thing is of course results la.. why is everybody asking me eh you quit arh? hahas.. a lot quite friendly ba, but... i don't want to look back at that exprience, horrible.. What i ask god for is always strength and self control.. I have very little self control.. But this 3 things touched my heart.. LOVE, FAITH, HOPE.. this are the 3 values that will keep me going on with life, to me its the most important of all.. God showed his love by sending his only son to die for us, I must show love to others, love your neighbour as thyself, love thy enemies.. Faith, its hard to trust someone, if we have faith in god, nothing is impossible. I believe in him and I will receieve eternal life. My prayers that are casted upon him, I have faith that he will answer. God has hope in me and you, He has faith in me and you, he loves me and you. Hope, hope is never gone unless you let it pass away. No matter what, God has hope in us, Psalm 133:1.. Unity is pleasant.. I learnt a lot, but it was time.. When is the time? I wish my batch the best of luck next year, keeping it the highest possible ever.. The 3 overrule every principle of every human virtue.. The foundation of chirst teachings..


[ i am touched and anguished ] I'm sorry to all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home