sashockey!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am so so tired.. hahas.. yeahh.. today had a match of 3 halves.. everyone was so tired.. got hammered at the last half. i played super badly in all 3 halves.. what the hell is wrong with me?? tomorrow games day!! yeah.. gt barbecue too yea.. playin vjc tmr too.. siann.. life rocks!

"Under My Tree"It's that time of yearChristmas is hereEverybody's back together againSpreading the joy,Spreading good cheerToasting to another year's endSo thankful for,All of our friendsWhen the party is over,The night's just begunI promise the best partIs yet to comeSlow dance together,Two become oneThat's what we've waited all day forNo one else but me and youNothing I would rather doThen hold you all through the nightUnder my treeBring along the mistletoeKeep the music nice and lowI'll show you how good it could be.I wish that Santa could be here to seeIt's beautifulUnder my treeThe fire's aglowWe've got Nat King ColeSinging us a song from his heartSleigh bells and snow Makes us feel closeTo the starsWhen carols are sung and The fire has diedThe embers still burns with the love in our eyesWe cherish the moment We savor the nightThat's what we've waited all day forNo one else but me and youNothing I would rather doThen hold you all through the nightUnder my treeBring along the mistletoeKeep the music nice and lowI'll show you how good it could be.I wish that Santa could be here to seeIt's beautifulUnder my treeNo one but meNo one but youSee rendez-vous (under my tree)No one but meNo one but youWhen the party is over,The night's just begunI promise the best partIs yet to comeWe slow dance together,Two become oneThat's what we've waited all day forNo one else but me and youNothing I would rather doThen hold you all through the nightUnder my tree (under my tree)Bring along the mistletoeKeep the music nice and lowI'll show you how good it could be.I wish that Santa could be here to seeI wish that Santa could be here to seeNo one else but me and youNothing I would rather doThen make all your dreams come trueUnder my treeSuch a cozy rendez-vousJust relax enjoy the viewI'll show you how could it could be.I wish that Santa could be here to seeIt's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful under my treeIt's that time of yearChristmas is hereIt's that time of yearChristmas is hereFull of love and good cheer.

"Do Your Thing"Waiting, for your peice of the pie to drop out of the sky (gotta go get it)Hesitating, for somebody else to run and pass you by (never get your time)[hook]There ain't no excuse for losing your feetDrowning in your defeat, on this road of lifethere ain't no excuse for coming up short, the ball is in your courtso reach up and touch the sky[chorus]Are you doing your thing and doing it wellAre they looking at you hating singing oooohhhAr you doing your thing and doing it gooddo your thing thing (oh), do your thing thing (oh)(do your thing) Do Your Thing, oooohhhh (oh.......)Keeping yourself from taking on your perfect dream (you gotta free your mind)And being something somewhere that you read in a magazine (but you never let you shine)[hook]There ain't no excuse for losing your feetDrowning in your defeat, on this road of lifethere ain't no excuse for coming up short, the ball is in your courtso reach up and touch the sky[chorus (x2)]Are you doing your thing and doing it wellAre they looking at you hating singing oooohhhAr you doing your thing and doing it gooddo your thing thing (oh), do your thing thing (oh)(Believe can nobody do it better than you, believe can nobody do it better than you)Are you doing your thing, wellAre you letting your dreams, come aliveAre you doing your thing, goodBelieve can nobody do it better than you, believe can nobody do it better than you[rap]Gotta run, gotta break, gotta go, gotta take, everything that I pray never did fallGotta hump, gotta bump, never sit on a stump, never quit from the swell of a lumpIf you really want it badyou can't ever drag your feet to the beat of the sound of defeateven if you got heatWhoaNever take your mind of the beat, so...[hook]There ain't no excuse for losing your feet(losing your feet)Drowning in your defeat, on this road of life(do your thing)there ain't no excuse for coming up short, the ball is in your courtso reach up and touch the sky (sky)[chorus (x3)]Are you doing your thing and doing it wellAre they looking at you hating singing oooohhhAr you doing your thing and doing it gooddo your thing thing (oh), do your thing thing (oh)(Believe can nobody do it better than you, believe can nobody do it better than you)Do your thing, do your thing, babyDo your thing, All them looking at ya, All them looking at ya(Believe can nobody do it better than you, believe can nobody do it better than you)Do your thing, ooohhyeah....ooohhhyeah...(Believe can nobody do it better than you, believe can nobody do it better than you)ooohhhDo your thingDo your thingDo your thing

"That's When I'll Stop Loving You"When winter comes in summerWhen theres no more foreverYeah, that's when I'll stop loving youThat's when I'll stop loving youI'm sure you've heard these words beforeAnd I know it's hard for you to trust them once moreYou're afraid it all might endAnd a broken heart is scared of breaking againBut you've gotta believe meI'll never leave youYou'll never cry long as I am thereAnd I will always be thereYou will never be without loveWhen winter comes in summerWhen there's no more foreverWhen lies become the truthOh you know then baby,That's when I'll stop lovin'That's when I'll stop loving youThat's when I'll stop loving you yeahAs long as sunlight lights the skyLight of love will be found in these eyes of mine (these eyes of mine)And I will shine that light for youYou're the only one, I'll ever give this heart toWhat I'm trying to say is, nothing will change this (ahh..)There'll be no time you won't find me there (find me there)Cause I will always be thereYou will always have all my loveWhen winter comes in summerWhen there's no more forever (yeah)When lies become the truth (ohhhh)Well you know then baby,That's when I'll stop lovin'That's when I'll stop loving youThat's when I'll stop loving youAnd when this world doesn't turn anymoreWhen the stars all decide to stop shiningTil then I'm gonna to be by your sideGonna be loving you foreverEvery day of my lifeOhh..baby..Well you know then babyThat's when I'll stop lovin'That's when I'll stop lovin'That's when I'll stop loving youWhen winter comes in summerWhen there's no more foreverWhen lies become the truth (truth... yeah)Well you know then baby,That's when I'll stop lovin'That's when I'll stop loving you (ohh..)When winter comes in summer (yeah)When there's no more foreverWhen lies become the truthThat's when I'll stop loving (well you know then baby)That's when I'll stop loving youThat's when I'll stop babeI'll stop babeLoving you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home